Join us to celebrate 10 years of lifesaving! Don't miss the incredible raffle and silent auction, with prizes including:
- A roundtrip pair of tickets on American Airlines
- VIP access to a taping of Late Night with Seth Myers
- Phillies tickets with a VIP tour of Citizens Bank Park
. . .just to name a few!
There are two convenient lots within two blocks of La Peg plus street parking on Delaware Avenue and in the surrounding Old City neighborhood.
- Parkominium: 231 N. 2nd Street (between Vine and Race Streets). La Peg validates parking at the Parkominium for $7. You can obtain a sticker at the event to present as you exit the lot.
- Vine Street Parking Lot: $10 to self-park, located north of La Peg on the opposite side of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge.
There are also a limited number of spaces at La Peg for guests with disabled parking permits who require accessible parking. Please let us know in advance if you would like us to reserve one of those spaces for you.
We are not issuing paper tickets for this event. Your name, and those of your guests, will be on a list at the door when you arrive. After you purchase your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of your guests, if any.